Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Customer Reviews Acorn Via Wrap

So cute, and flexible. I love these with jeans. They have good cushioning, and are comfortable. True to size. However, it did take a week to break the heel in on the left side. It rubbed a little, but after a few times it fits perfect.









I purchased the charcoal/teal pair and love them. They're very comfortable! The slip-on nature makes them a great fit for my lifestyle (we take our shoes off inside and with 3 kids I'm always in & out of the house) and the elastic keeps them on my super-skinny feet. It's so hard to find cute shoes in 11N and most mediums just fall right off me, so I was stoked to find these. I've had several compliments on them as well. The lining is my only complaint. On the plus side, it's very soft and cozy, so you feel like you are wearing slippers. 









But it's so cozy they make my feet sweat if I wear them on warmer days. I think they'd be useless to me in summertime here in TX, but they're still worth it even if I wear them only in cooler months. And the lining is white - whose idea was that?! I ended up having to walk through some really loose dirt in them and they got totally filthy, so I'm not sure they'd look this bad under normal use, but still! I'll try to hand-wash them and see how that goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment