Thursday, 21 August 2014

Customer Reviews Acorn Faux Chinchilla Bootie II


Oh. Em. Gee. These are uh-mazing. I mean, I've never been moved to write a footwear review, ever. Partly because I have terrible feet that always hurt and are always, always cold. In these, my feet aren't cold. And they don't hurt. And neither does my back. This is probably one of the top five favorite purchases I've made in my life, ever. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Acorn slipper-making people. I usually take wide sizes but these were fine. (I was a little worried.)










I have been searching for slippers with support and warmth. I have bought dozens of slippers and they have never lasted a month. These are darling on, but the best is the support. You can wear these slippers all day and not have aching feet. I have washed them several times and you would not know it. The color remains vibrant and the chincilla retains its fluffy look, does not mat like other faux furs. Five stars does do justice to these booties.










Was worried that the high top would rub against my ankles, but it adjusted to my feet pretty quickly. Very comfortable, warm but doesn't make my feet sweat. Just washed them in the washer on gentle and am air drying. So far they look good as new. Excellent slippers!



No comments:

Post a Comment