Thursday, 21 August 2014

Customer Reviews Acorn Slipper Sock


Best slippers ever! These are the warmest most comfortable slippers I have ever owned. They are also extremely long wearing and I love the fact that they are machine washable!












Finally. I have cold wood floors and am always cold. I have been wearing tall fuzzy socks, but the cold seeped through the bottoms. Now? Toasty warm feet and calves. They are flexible, breathable and you can fold these down like a sock or wear them up the calf. I have very narrow ankles and calves and am not sure how someone with thick ankles or calves could comfortably get these on on. I bought my 6 year old a pair too and he loves them. He also has narrow feet.












Acorn Slipper Sock - These are warm and cozy slipper socks - for the leg and ankle as well. The only problem is that the socks seem to stretch and make the slipper feel very loose. I just washed them and I am not sure I was supposed to do that. They turned out well, but are still damp. The top slipper part shrank. We will see if that helps the fit.



No comments:

Post a Comment