These slippers are cheerful, comfortable lightweight and feel cool on your feet They are the closest thing that I could find to Acorn Dahlia Mule and Acorn Marlow which were both great.
I've been a Zappos-head for years, but this is the first time I've been compelled to write a review. These slippers are awesome! So much cuter than the pictures can show. I work at home much of the time and one of the benefits of working at home is the, shall we say, "casual" dress code. In other words, I wear sweats and slippers all the time and the quality of the slippers really matters to me.
Absolutely love these. Perfect fit. Very comfortable. I wanted a spring/summer weight slipper made of cotton fabric as. plush heavy wintry slippers and these are perfect. However, despite the material, they still keep my feet really warm and I think these would work even for winter! Highly recommend. I got the black geo pattern and love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment