Perfection! Absolutely wonderful style! Like walking on velvet. The soles shape to your foot and the slipper stays put. It doesn't 'slop' around when walking. I loved these so much, I bought a second pair in pink. They're supposed to be washable but I haven't gone that route yet. We shall see! I wear a 7 1/2 -8 shoe and I bought these in a 6 1/2-7 1/2 size and they fit perfectly. I haven't been this happy with a purchase in a long time. I may even buy some for gifts!
I wear 11½N shoes. Looking for shoes is always a pain. Slippers are difficult to find, too. These Acorn slippers in size 11/12 fits me just fine. They are soft, comfortable, have a rubber sole to wear outside if needed and stay on my narrow foot well because of the wider strap.
I bought a pair of these slippers for my elderly mom, sight unseen and guessing at the size. They fit perfectly and she absolutely loves them. I got the fuzzy ones because even in N. Florida we have some nippy days in the winter and they do keep her feet warmer and are very comfy. They were received 2 days after purchase. Thank you, Zappos!
No comments:
Post a Comment